Hanna RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the movie Hanna. Create a child with altered DNA.

2 posters

The Visit (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!)

Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

The Visit  (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!) Empty The Visit (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!)

Post  Andrea (admin) Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I wondered a lot about The New Guys, Justin and Roman. Finally, Justin's mute personality got the better of me. I had sent Roman, who was a good hunter, to do just that; Hunt. I saw it as a time to see Justin. I had my old guitar, who knows why, but I thought it necessary, I was lightly strumming as I entered his tent. When he first saw me, I think he was scared. "Hello," I said in Greek. When I spoke any language but English, My German accent shined through. "I'm Andrea. I, eh, don't won't to hurt you, but, eh, protect you. I understand... Bad Americans were after you, right? Well, they were after me too. I was terrified. And I know... That you need... Family to help you stay strong, but... I know you are powerful. Very Powerful. And... If you need a sister, I'll always be here. To help. To protect you. You need me, you only need, eh, ask." (The 'Eh,'s were where I faltered with the language, not with what to say.) In a few moments of silence, he still looks pretty scared, but I sing and strum my guitar anyways. In American. Who cared if he understood? Music was an international language. "When she was just a girl, she expected the world. But it flew away from her Reach, so she ran in her sleep. Dream of Para- Para- Paradise. Para- Para- Paradise." (I sang more but I'm to lazy to type it.)

OOF: OOH! Girl with guitar singing it!

Justin & Scarlet
    Justin & Scarlet

The Visit  (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!) Empty Re: The Visit (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!)

Post  Justin & Scarlet Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I looked at her with my odd aqua colored eyes. She reminded me of Scarlet... but how would I know? I haven't seen Scarlet for. Hell I forgot. I wish she was here she would help with translations telling me what she was singing. I liked understanding the words to a song. But atleast I knew it was a song being sung. I closed my eyes and opened my silently and singing along somehow my body swaying to the melody as my voice joined her strumming along with her voice. It was like when I sand with Scarlet... but my voice and hers were... not just beautiful. But deadly beautiful. I love that feeling. I drawed my knees up close to my chest and wrapped my arms over my knees and closed my eyes as I sang.
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

The Visit  (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!) Empty Re: The Visit (Mostly Private please... don't butt in!)

Post  Andrea (admin) Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 pm

I notice how the music effects him and I smile, because in my DNA besides Nature Survival, I have a way with Music. Then I say in Greek,"It means that there is always hope. When life is anything but paradise. That you can make anywhere Paradise." Then I sang the song again, this time in Greek. The words don't completely fit with the tune, but I somehow make it work. "You like music, don't you?" I say when I'm done.
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:29 pm

OOF: Hey, in a few posts can we do a CIA attack? Not now, later.

Justin & Scarlet
    Justin & Scarlet

Post  Justin & Scarlet Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 pm

OOF: Sure thing Andie. I think a CIA attack would liven up the place...
    I nod approvingly as she sang in my language so I could undestand better. I continued to sing along. My voice was fresh and new. Not scratchy or husky. But I didn't say words. I said melodies instead. Melodies were to be hummed and whistled but for me. My voice was a whistle that sang the right tune every time. It lifted my spirits and guided me well, clearing my mind so I can think. When she stops I open my eyes and look at her. Her question didn't surprise me I saw it coming and I nodded yes. If I could I would explain to her why I love the art of music and what it does to my body and soul.
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

OOF: Aww... U called me andie. with an IE at the end. That made my day. Smile
    :Andie:

Post  :Andie: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

"I can tell," Hoping he understands through my accent.
    I begin to smile, when a conch horn blows. Twice. Meaning an attack. My breathing quickens, and my first instinct is to take to the forest. But I can't leave this boy here... "Er ist jetzt Familie. Ich muss ihn nicht verlassen, los zu sein Leben..." I say slowly, quietly. Then I snap back to reality. "The Bad people are here. We must run." I say sharply. I press a small gun into his hand. "Use it only if you must." I say quickly, and show him a route to a cliff hiding place. "Stay. I will not go far." I order, then run up to a tree, flip and sprig off with my hands, then jump from tree to tree until I am hidden at the top of the cliff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 pm