Hanna RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the movie Hanna. Create a child with altered DNA.

::January, 19th, 2002.:: (Private, Andrea is Eight, PM me to join... I'd love to run into another character.)

Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

::January, 19th, 2002.:: (Private, Andrea is Eight, PM me to join... I'd love to run into another character.) Empty ::January, 19th, 2002.:: (Private, Andrea is Eight, PM me to join... I'd love to run into another character.)

Post  Andrea (admin) Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

January the Nineteenth:: Two-Thousand and Two A.D.

This sucks. What year is it? What day is it? I don't know. I barely know what those are. I left the wolves... 335 Sunsets ago. I hear their called days. Who knows. All I have is the books and My cassette. The Cassette taught me what letters looked like, and what they sounded like. The books taught me to read and talk. I don't know how it worked, I had so little. Nobody to listen to. I've never had a conversation in my life- I've raised myself for almost... A year, that's what it's called. I practice talking, of course. English and German, mostly German. I keep on walking, when I see a... Well, there's a word on their sign. I remember it- A Gas Station . I must use my Euros in the building part, it must have supplies. Carefully, I walk in.
    OCC|| Poor uncivilized younger self.
    Tay~Tay

::January, 19th, 2002.:: (Private, Andrea is Eight, PM me to join... I'd love to run into another character.) Empty Re: ::January, 19th, 2002.:: (Private, Andrea is Eight, PM me to join... I'd love to run into another character.)

Post  Tay~Tay Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

(you measure time by sunsets? Wow....the only words I have for that are:

Get. A. Life. That doesn't involve wolves.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:34 am