Hanna RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the movie Hanna. Create a child with altered DNA.

+2
Riely
Andrea (admin)
6 posters

...Hunting...

Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

...Hunting... Empty ...Hunting...

Post  Andrea (admin) Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 pm

We hunted with everything- Bows and Aroows, Guns, knives and throwing knives.

OOF: This is the hunting trip we we were talking about in Training
    Riely
    Riely

...Hunting... Empty Re: ...Hunting...

Post  Riely Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I had been waiting in a tree at the edge of the forest waiting for the others to arrive when I saw them come into view. I swung down and landed gracefully on the floor,
    "Um, Andrea? Who do you have with you?"
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 pm

"Lexi, Fall, Taylor... Oh, Him? New guy, fresh blood, mountain lion, yada yada yada."
    Fall
    Fall
    Admin

Post  Fall Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am

I rose an eyebrow. "Nice explanation." I mumbled sarcastically.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"Let me guess, French mountian lion?" I said looking him up and down.
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:22 pm

"Hm. How'd you guess?" I say a bit fiesty and sarcasticly, because anyone can tell he's French by looking at him.
    Roman
    Roman

Post  Roman Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

I place my hand on my chest and gasp falsely. "I'm appauld! But yet very flattered." I grin but didn't have any weapons with me except for a knife strapped to my ankle bellow on my right leg. I close my mouth and smile, "May I say? That it's a pleasure to be hunting with all of you and that yada yada yada. Sounds like a good way to explain things Andrea." I cut my eyes towards her in a ferral like look. Then a pang hit my heart as I missed Justin. The kid usually comes with me on hunting trips. This would be my first in a longgg time with out him. Well its for the best. Then I say in french, "Can we begin?"
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm

I reply in his launguage, "Yes, hope my German accent isn't to much for you, YADDA YADDA YADDA," I say playfully.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

I say, also in french, "Can we please start hunting now, and, you know, yadda yadda yadda?" I roll my eyes, but smile.
    Lexi
    Lexi

Post  Lexi Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 pm

"Ya can we? Because I have the sudden urge to kill something. Twisted Evil " I say. They just look at me in a weirded-out way. "What?" I say "Yes i like killing stuff, especially the guys from the CIA"
    Fall
    Fall
    Admin

Post  Fall Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 am

I opened my mouth to say something, then shook my head.
    Taylor L.
    Taylor L.

Post  Taylor L. Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 am

I smiled. "I'm with ya there sister," I told Lexi, playfully slugging her on her shoulder. I was apparently a little too hard because she winced a bit. "Sorry," I apologized. She waved me off in a 'it's fine.' fashion.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

"Ditto my friend"
    Roman
    Roman

Post  Roman Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 pm

I nod and roll my eyes leaning against a tree. "I'm Hungryy." and then I look around and say, "I'm gonna go for small game. See you all soon!" I grabbed a tree branch and swung myself up on top of it. Then I leaped to another tree. My muscles flexing easily like a Cougars. I spotted the squirrel from 1540 inches away and hurried my pace. I landed on the ground and I was light on my feet. It sensed me after I got closer and it could sense my scent. I ran quickly as it scrambled up a tree and I climbed on top of it and began swinging up the branches landed on all four of my limbs on each branch. My arms reaching out first to catch the tree branch then my legs following after quickly so I could spring. Then the squirrel made it to the tip of a tree branch and I stopped, suprisingly my body was feather light and I stood up, walking on the tree branch like a type rope walker on a rope. Then I leaped forward and grabbed the squirrel. My teeth reached for it and I killed it easily with my K-9's and I hit the ground shoulders first and dropped the dead squirrel. My body shaking with excitment.
    Lexi
    Lexi

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

OOF: Killed a rabbit with your teeth... impressive

IF: "While hes going for some smaller game, I think I just spotted a deer big enough to save some for Justin. I'll meet you guys back at the camp" I said. Than I ran I spotted the deer near a tree. I stopped and briefly studyied the animal, it looked healthy enough. So right after I did my quick enspection I jumped ontop of the deer and snapped its neck in two. When it was down I went ahead and stabbed it in the heart, just to make sure it wouldn't run off. I went back to camp and started a fire startled to see that Roman was already there.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 pm

I was waiting back at camp with roman, also with a deer, and a rabbit, "Guess we had the same idea, huh Lex?" I smiled briefly.

OOF: Agh, Lexie, we had the same idea, I had just finnished mine when you posted yours and I had to change the entire thing!

Last edited by Riely on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roman
    Roman

Post  Roman Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 pm

OOF: Don't nag me wumman. And by the way. It was a SQUIRREL.
    _______
    The smaller game was more challenging. They ran faster and were harder to spot since they were made to blend in with their habitat like a squirrels brown pelt against the trees and the hare. Small and can't be seen unless you look closely. I hung the squirrel and snagged it between two branches locking it in place. I didn't care much for anything but the small ones. I climb the trees again and watched for animals. I grin seeing a small cat like creature like myself climbing the trees. It had large eyes and a small but long body. I began to chase after it, feeling good after my last chase. My body moved quick dodging branches that tried to swatt at my face and body. After killing the largish cat like thing with big eyes I collected both it and the squirrel and returned to camp, I placed them down and began to make a fire. Once it got going I staired at the squirrel for a moment wondering if I should skin it. Then I look up and watch as one of the girls return. Now me and Riely were not the only ones near the fire.
    Lexi
    Lexi

Post  Lexi Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

OOF: Sorry was thinking of my great grandma... she could catch rabbits with her bare hands.

IF: I smile "Got to love deer" I say sarcastically "Hello Roman your awefully early"
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 am

"Yeah, first one back!" I say grinning
    Roman
    Roman

Post  Roman Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 am

I smile at Riely and nodded towards Lexi. I like Riely shes okay and she doesn't nag me or tease me, I smile and just grab the throwing knife from my ankle and grab the cat like thing and started to skin it. My andy turned it on its stomach and I cut the neck fur first and just went down slowly while not getting the meat at all. But I had to extract the tail. That was obvious along with the paws. I began cutting the left side of its body, my mind in concentration as I ignored the blood that spilled out.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 pm

I roll my eyes, and also take out a knife, begining to skining the rabbit I had caught. I thought about Roman, and Justin, they seemed okay, at least for now...
    "So Lex, are you gonna just stand there or what?"
    Andrea (admin)
    Andrea (admin)
    Admin

Post  Andrea (admin) Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 pm

I stalk from a tree. "You guys are dead. I pulled out a gun and killed you all." They freeze, and riely jumps in fear. Then I swing down from the tree quickly. "Come at me." I say. Fall is standing next to me, and I get the message; two against them. I catch someones wrist, and then an arrow, and Fall walks up a tree trunk and does a backflip. "Try Me" Her voice says. Her eyes agree.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

"Um, Roman, they probably forgot to tell you earlier, but they sometimes do this." I run and jump into a tree. I wait about a quarter of a second, then jump, landing on Andrea's sholders. I knock her down, pinning her to the ground, "Will you please stop it!"
    Roman
    Roman

Post  Roman Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I quickly got into a leaping position after freezing up and I leaped up for a tree branch. "Hell they're insane!" I hissed between clenched teeth as I watched her attack them. Then I leapeed to another branch planning on what to do. I wasn't and am not use to attacking others somewhat like myself... this was insane.
    Riely
    Riely

Post  Riely Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 pm

"You get used to it!" I say kicking Fall off my back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am